Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of ]CIA[ Gaming Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of ]CIA[ Gaming Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
1) Write your posts in English. Correct spelling is not necessary so long as it is legible. Posts should contain good grammar and use mixed case with proper punctuation (no L33T speak). Invisible font is not allowed.
2) Prohibited subjects include: hacking, drugs, pornography, religious insults, racism, pirating/warez, sexist insults and homophobic insults. Any insult(s) toward other community members which the admins believe to be inappropriate are also prohibited. Any videos, words or images that contain extreme violence are not allowed.
3) Users must not post personal information publicly or privately about another user without the user in question's consent. Administrators will decide whether post content is acceptable or not. If we see you posting any of these subjects in any form (e.g signature, avatar or post) you may be permanently banned without warning.
4) No private data at any point may be collected about any members/external communities other then the use of the forum administrators to help prevent the posting of spam. This means no infiltrating other external communities/members (e.g spying). All information collected will be collected by legal means and so that other external communities/members allow what we know about them.
5) No spamming. This includes unauthorised advertisement or the posting of numerous small or unnecessary threads in a short period of time. Accounts registered simply to spam advertisments will be permanently banned immediately without warning.
6) Swearing is not allowed on this forum. You must remember we do have younger members of our community. Swearing will result in a warning and further swearing will be dealt with appropriately according to the matter concerned.
7) "Flame Wars" will not be tolerated. "Flaming" any forum member to cause a conflict or argument is strictly prohibited and will result with the post(s) being deleted.
8) Private messaging must be used appropriately and threats / insults are prohibited. If anyone sends threats or insults via this system, contact an administrator immediately.
9) Description of threads must be easily identifiable. For example calling a title 'Check This Out!' for a thread about new Project Reality maps is not allowed.
10) Tone is important. This is for you to decide. Make sure you check what you have posted for any accidental errors and that the demeanor of your post is reasonable.
11) No forum signature may be larger than 550x200.
12) Multiple accounts are not allowed.
13) Double posting without receiving a reply is not allowed. Please edit your post instead.
The Administrators are here to ensure that the forum runs smoothly. It is their job to enforce the rules. If they ban a user, lock a thread , edit or remove a post, it will be for a reason outlined above.
This is a private forum solely for the purpose of the Covert Infiltrate Assault Project Reality gaming community. It is not a fully open public community forum. The only part of the forum accessible for non-members are the boards under the titles of 'Public'.
The administrators reserve the right to edit or remove posts and to close threads where necessary.
Administrators reserve the right to ban temporarily or permanently users who break the forum rules.
Covert Infiltrate Assault Administration Team